When you send a touch to your partner, your Bond Touch will light up in your color and vibrate as you tap it. If you’re trying to send touches and your bracelet doesn’t vibrate and displays a white light, it means your messages are not being sent.
If you can’t send touches, try the following:
- Make sure you double tap your Bond Touch to wake it up before you start sending touches.
- Make sure your Bond Touch is within 10 ft (3 m) of your phone.
- Check if your Bond Touch is connected by opening the Bond Touch app. If you’re not connected, you will see a message at the bottom saying that, and the connection icon will be dimmed. If you can’t connect your bracelet, read My Bond Touch is not connecting.
- Test your Bond Touch, please go on Bond Touch App > Test my Bond Touch and then just follow the steps requested by the app.
- Make sure you have your Bond Touch app open in, at least, background activity. You can do this by double pressing the home button on your iPhone. On Android, try pressing your Recent Apps button to check if your app is open in background activity.
If you still having problems sending a touch, please contact us at [email protected]