- Make sure your Bond Touch is with 10 ft (3 m) of your phone
- Enable Bluetooth on your phone and make sure you are connected to Wi-Fi or cellular network.
- Make sure your Bond Touch is charged.
- Double tap Bond Touch to wake it up. It will light up in white.
- You can now send your message. Tap and hold your Bond Touch to send any rhythm or pattern you want, but no more than 10 touches at a time. Bond will light up in your color and vibrate as you touch it. It will also display a white light when you reach the 10 touch limit.
- On your app Home screen you can see if your message was successfully delivered:
Sending message to server
Message sent to server
Message sent to my partner
Note: Once you wake up your Bond Touch to send a message, you have exactly 2 seconds before it goes to sleep again.
You may also review sent and received messages through our Message History feature: