You and your partner will be able to send touches to each other once you are bonded (learn more).
To make sure you always receive your partners’ touches, try the following steps:
- Check if you and your partner are bonded.
- Make sure your Bond Touch is within 10 ft (3 m) of your phone.
- Check if your Bond Touch is connected by opening the Bond Touch app. If you’re not connected, you will see a message at the bottom saying that, and the connection icon will be dimmed. If you can’t connect your bracelet, read My Bond Touch is not connecting.
- Test your Bond Touch, please go on Bond Touch App > Test my Bond Touch and then just follow the steps the app will ask you. If your Bond Touch reacts correctly to the test, you probably have a connectivity issue.
- Make sure you have your Bond Touch app open in, at least, background activity. You can do this by double pressing the home button on your iPhone. On Android, try pressing your Recent Apps button to check if your app is open in background activity.
If you are still having problems receiving a touch, please contact us at [email protected]