Test my bracelet is a feature on the Bond Touch app that allows you to play with your bracelet, even if you are not connected to your partner yet.
You can practice sending and receiving touches as long as your device meets the following requirements:
- Your phone is connected to the Internet (Wi-Fi or cellular network)
- Bluetooth is enabled on your phone
- Your Bond Touch is charged
- Your Bond Touch and phone are more than 10 ft (3 m) away from each other
- You are testing with the right module - the one that is connected to your phone
To access this, head over to Menu > My Bond Touch > Test my bond Touch.
Please note that if you are having problems receiving or sending touches, this test allows you to understand if your Bond Touch is faulty or not.
In order to use "Test My Bond", please make sure to disable all battery saving set ups, like Low Power Mode or Do Not Disturb.
If you are still having problems with your Bond Touch, please contact us at [email protected]