If you need an item replaced, this is what you need to know
Things happen, we know that. And while our bracelets and modules are pretty sturdy, things happen to them too.
Just in case, all of our products have a 1-year warranty. If anything happens during this period, just issue a “return for replacement”. This is how you can do it:
In the US:
- Get in touch over the chat on the website!
- Provide the order number BOND-XXXX
- Describe the issue and what you’ve tried to do to fix it
We’ll try to help you from a distance first because it’s easier and more convenient for you. But if we realize that we need to replace it, here’s what we’ll do:
- We’ll send you a printable UPS label on your email.
- You need to put the items back in the box and stick the label.
- Just drop them off at any UPS drop store.
Once the items have returned to the warehouse and are scanned, a new item will be issued to the address you provided, or the address of the original order.
Exactly the same as above, except that the label is provided by UPS and it will be sent to your email with a return form.
In Australia and New Zealand:
Get in touch with us over the website’s chat.