If you're ever wondering what a blinking light on your bracelet that is in a different color from your profile color means, we've prepared an alert guide within your Bond Touch App.
To access this, head to the Bond Touch App > Settings > My bracelet > Learn battery alerts
Here's a quick description of the alerts your Bond Touch can give you, but if you ever want to learn in more detail, please follow the guide mentioned above:
- Blinking - Bond Touch is charging
- Static - Bond Touch is fully charged
- After two taps - Bond Touch is waking up
- While you’re sending a touch - You’ve probably hit your 10-tap limit. Each touch can only have 10 taps at a time, but you can send them in any pattern you want.
- Low battery
- When you’re sending a touch, your own Bond Touch will light up with your color.
- When your partner receives that touch, their Bond Touch will light up with your color too.
Your partner's color
- You’re receiving a touch.
If your Bond Touch lights up with a color that isn’t White, Red, the color you chose or the color you’re used to seeing your partner use, then your partner probably changed colors. Maybe they just wanted a change, or maybe they want to convey a different emotion this time: exploring the way different colors allow you to express different feelings might be a great opportunity for a new love language to develop between the two of you!