Having Bond Touch connected is the most important step for it to work properly. You can only send touches if your module and phone are connected to each other. However, there are some reasons why your Bond Touch might not be connecting:
- Your phone is not connected to the Internet (Wi-Fi or cellular network)
- Bluetooth in not enabled on your phone
- Your Bond Touch is not charged
- Your Bond Touch’s firmware is not up to date (read Updates)
- Your Bond Touch and phone are more than 10 ft (3 m) away from each other
If your devices meet all of the above requirements, then try the following:
- Switch off your phone's Bluetooth and then switch it on again
- Switch off your phone's internet connection (Wi-Fi or cellular network) and switch it on again
- Close the Bond Touch app and launch it again (clear it from the task tray)
Furthermore, always verify if your smartphone is not included in our list of incompatible models.
If none of these work, your Bond Touch may be damaged. Please send us a message so we can help you solve the problem.
How to know your Bond Touch is connected:
- When you double tap the module it wakes up and displays your color, which means it’s waiting for you to start sending your touches
- Go to the Bond Touch app and look for signs that the bracelet is connected. To make sure it’s connected, go to Menu > My Bond Touch and read the connection status (“Connected”).
When your Bond Touch is connected.
When your Bond Touch is disconnected.
If you still need help connecting your Bond Touch, please contact us at [email protected]